This testing method is very simple, reliable and easy to use. There are built-in battery inside the kits and very small size so that engineer can use it to quickly complete the polarity detection work not only for CT, but also the the secondary protection relay circuit’s polarity check.
- The master machine supports both single pulse trigger mode and cyclic pulse trigger mode. The sending period and current amplitude of pulse can be set freely, and three-phase output or single-phase output mode can be also selected.
- The slave machine is connected to each secondary terminal of CT one by one, and the slave machine will automatically collect the waveform of induced pulse current for auto-judgment.
- The test result, CT polarity, will be indicated through the indicator light and buzzer.
- PW-VP50 adopts special design of constant current output mode so that it is with high load capacity.
- Within built-in Li-Battery, The kits can work continuously for 8 hours with one full charging.
- The test result of PW-VP50 will not be affected by the length of wiring, to ensure the stability and reliability of polarity test process.
- The PW-VP50 adopts the hand-held structure design, small size, light weight,only 0.25 to0.5kg each unit.
Phase Output Option A phase/ B phase/ C phase / three-phase
Period Output Option 2s/3s/4s/5s
Current Output Option 1A/2A/3A/5A
Output Mode Single trigger/ Cyclic trigger
Power Supply Li-Battery
Battery Capacity DC 7.4V(5000mAh)
Polarity Check Mode Automatic Check
Test Result Indication LED light indicator and Buzzer
Power Supply 4pcs AAA Alkaline